|Photo by Cousin E|
Needless to say, we were really excited to show off our sweet moves on the dance floor.
I spent months whittling down our playlist, utilizing the help of my awesome cousin GM Brobot and watching VH1's Greatest Hits of the 90's. Because seriously, who doesn't love to jam out to Whitney Houston and Salt-N-Pepa?
Our DJ was amazing. He played every song I wanted, kept all of my no-plays away (even though we had some complaints that Rhianna wasn't allowed!) and he kept that dance floor packed all night long.
It was So Much Fun.
Our littlest bridal party members were the life of the party. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you those two never left the dance floor.
|Ring Bearer Ruckus was my dance partner most of the night. He told his mom that he wanted to dance with the princess and kept stealing me from Mr. R! Totally made my night!|
The night was one big whirl of dancing, but I can tell you that I vividly remember jamming to Call Me Maybe, dancing with my ladies through Bad Girls, and being generally thrilled and sweaty.
It was the best little beach side dance party I've ever been to.
(All photos by Abigail Scott unless otherwise noted)
- I have ALL the feelings
- I admit that wedding planning kind of sucks
- We run a million errands
- We practice how it’s gonna go down
- We have a big fat Italian rehearsal dinner
- A little rain won’t get me down!
- The girls get pretty
- The guys do whatever guys do
- I hang out in the hotel bathroom and make a bunch of bouquets
- I get my bride on!
- We exchange kisses and gifts during our first look
- I’m a runaway bride
- The bridal party processes and the ring bearer gets distracted
- I take my final steps as a single lady (and get stuck on a rose bush along the way!)
- We kick off the ceremony with some sweet words from The Princess Bride
- We share our love story and get our hands blessed
- We do!
- We miss cocktail hour for the sake of family photos
- We get everybody to join our first dance
- We frolic on the beach at sunset