1. We are narcissistic fools who wanted as many photos together as possible.
2. We wanted to spend as much time at the wedding with our wedding guests and not taking hours worth of photos.
3. We knew nerves and excitement would be high enough during the ceremony and wanted to ease some of the pressure beforehand. (I, for one, would have been a hot mess)
4. Hiding from Mr. Rucksack at our venue before the ceremony would have been a logistical nightmare.
And I can officially say I am so so happy we decided to go down the first look path. They're some of my favorite photos from the day and it was so nice to spend some time with my guy before we tied the knot.
So from here on out, I'll let the photos do most of the talking:
We also took the time together to exchange gifts.
|I got Mr. Rucksack this nifty watch.|
|And he got me the Kate Spade "Mrs." necklace I'd been hinting about.|
|Nothing like a pre-wedding bike ride|
Where do you stand on the first look debate?
(All photos by Abigail Scott)
Previously on the Rucksack Recaps:
- I have ALL the feelings
- I admit that wedding planning kind of sucks
- We run a million errands
- We practice how it’s gonna go down
- We have a big fat Italian rehearsal dinner
- A little rain won’t get me down!
- The girls get pretty
- The guys do whatever guys do
- I hang out in the hotel bathroom and make a bunch of bouquets
- I get my bride on!