While everyone else nommed on food and got their cocktail on, we started off with a photo session with Mr. Rucksack's family:
|Summoning the bride|
|The smallest members of our bridal party are total hams and wanted to be in every picture!|
|Poor SIL & BIL Rucksack were momentarily delayed from cocktail hour, but they were good sports!|
Next up, my family stepped in:
|Showing off my new ring|
|Sometimes I forget just how tall Wayne is! (To give you some perspective, I'm 5'9!)|
|My most favorite ladies: Momma Rucksack, Auntie Rucksack, and MOH Tessa|
|The group just kept on growing as we added more cousins!|
|And more cousins!|
|And still more cousins!|
I couldn't wait to join in the party though so as soon as we got through the photos, I was off and running to get bustled so that we could get our dance on!
(All photos by Abigail Scott unless otherwise noted)
- I have ALL the feelings
- I admit that wedding planning kind of sucks
- We run a million errands
- We practice how it’s gonna go down
- We have a big fat Italian rehearsal dinner
- A little rain won’t get me down!
- The girls get pretty
- The guys do whatever guys do
- I hang out in the hotel bathroom and make a bunch of bouquets
- I get my bride on!
- We exchange kisses and gifts during our first look
- I’m a runaway bride
- The bridal party processes and the ring bearer gets distracted
- I take my final steps as a single lady (and get stuck on a rose bush along the way!)
- We kick off the ceremony with some sweet words from The Princess Bride
- We share our love story and get our hands blessed
- We do!